- О МГИМО
- История МГИМО
- Наблюдательный совет
- Нормативные документы
- Сегодняшний день МГИМО
- Попечительский совет
- Почетные доктора МГИМО
- Стратегия развития МГИМО
- Фонд развития МГИМО
- Структура Университета
- МГИМО в рейтингах
- Ректор МГИМО
- Отзывы и благодарности
- Ученый совет
- Кампус (описание корпусов)
- Люди А-Я
- Сведения об образовательной организации
- МГИМО в фотографиях
- Контакты и схема проезда
- Анонсы и объявления
The extension of the ESI open call
The extension of the ESI open call
The European Studies Institute (ESI) is an education and training Institute
To introduce internationally accepted academic and administrative practices the ESI wishes to recruit an:
Executive Deputy Director
The Executive Deputy Director works closely with the Director and reports to him. The Executive Deputy Director is appointed by the Governing Board. The Governing Board takes its decision by a
The responsibilities of the Executive Deputy Director are:
- Contributing to the review and oversight of annual budget forecasts, budget execution and financial reports of ESI activities;
- Introducing and supervising the implementation of internationally accepted practices ensuring ESI’s high academic standards.
- Establishing close
business-likerelations and ensuring sustainable cooperation between the ESI and EU Institutions, leading universities and training institutions in the EU and think tanks.
In fulfilling his/her duties, the Executive Deputy Director will cooperate closely with the ESI Director. S/he will work cooperatively with MGIMO Accounting department and ESI Administration on budgetary issues and with the Academic Council and ESI chairs (EU law, policy and economic) on academic matters. S/he will maintain contact with
- University degree in law or economy, political science, public administration, etc is an absolute requirement.
- PhD degree or publications of equivalent level in field related to European Studies will be an advantage.
Knowledge and skills, including language skills
- S/he shall have good command of English and Russian languages.
- Knowledge of other EU languages will be a plus.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Computer skills.
- Minimum 5 year of professional experience in fields related to the job description in Education and/or Training Institution in the EU.
- Teaching experience in countries of the European Union in fields related to European studies will be an advantage.
- Experience in implementing projects is a plus.
- Previous experience in Russia will be considered an asset.
The candidate shall be national of one of the EU Member States
Deadline to submit applications
31 October 2010
Documents to be submitted with the applications (the mail and
119454, Moscow, Russia, Pr. Vernadskogo,76, Director of the European Studies Institute at MGIMO (U); ESI.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application form.
- Curriculum vitae (Instructions for using the Europass curriculum vitae).
- Motivation letter.
- Certified copies of diplomas and degrees.
- Applications will be reviewed on the basis of academic background, required knowledge and skills and relevance of professional experience.
- Oral interviews will only be held with
Place of assignment
Moscow (Russian Federation) with possibilities of travelling to other regions of Russia and abroad, in particular to EU countries.
Earliest start date of the assignment
1 December 2010
Duration of the assignment
Two years and half, from December 2010 to June 2013 with a possibility of extending the assignment up to two years and half more.
Salary and allowances:
The successful candidate will be offered salary, accommodation, allowance and travels amounting to EURO ()70,000 per year.
Additional allowances may be foreseen.